A superb combo-organic fertilizer which rolls all the benefits of oil cakes into one product. Derived from the oil cakes of Neem, Pongamia, Castor, Mahua, Rape Seeds and Karanj.
What is Bio-A'grow MC Star
Bio-A'grow MC Star is an organic fertilizer made up of various cakes which are by-products obtained as a result of cold pressing oil seeds. All of these oil cakes have inherent qualities as organic fertilisers. A combo-organic effect and benefit in the ability of each of these cakes compliments and supplements the qualities available in the original individual cakes. Therefore, the application of Bio-A'grow MC Star provides a comprehensive organic solution to crop cultivation as well the benefits of the major macro and micro nutrients for plants. The process of providing slow and steady nourishment, stimulation, and rejuvenation of the soil makes this a critical necessity for optimum crop cultivation.,
What does Bio-A'grow MC Star contain
Typical Analytical results may slightly vary depending upon the batches or production
- N (nitrogen 2.0% to 3.0%)
- K (potassium 0.5% to 0.8%)
- P (phosphorus 0.5% to 1.0%)
- Ca (calcium 0.5% to 3.0%)
- Mg (magnesium 0.3% to 1.0%)
- S (sulfur 0.2% to 3.0%)
- Zn (zinc 15 ppm to 60 ppm)
- Cu (copper 4 ppm to 20 ppm)
- Fe (iron 500 ppm to 1200 ppm)
- Mn (manganese 20 ppm to 60 ppm)
- Azadirachtin : min 1000ppm (0.1%)
- Salanin : min 1500 ppm (0.15%)
- Nimbin : min 850 ppm (0.085%)
- Moisture content : NMT 10 %
- It is rich in both sulfur compounds and bitter limonoids
What does Bio-A'grow MC Star do
- The rich mixture of Bio-A'grow MC Star makes is rich in NPK and micro nutrients which nourishes the soil for optimum plant growth.
- This soil binding prevents leaching and soil erosion which helps in creating and preserving a conducive habitat for beneficial microorganisms at the root zone which increases the microbial population and activity.
- Continuous and judicious application of Bio-A'grow MC Star assists in the solubilisation of insoluble phosphates and other nutrients which combines for excellent plant growth.
- Continuous application of Bio-A'grow MC Star improves soil properties and texture. This creates good soil binding and water holding capacity.
- With improved microbial population and action, the organic nitrogen is converted through bacterial action into readily usable form of ammonical and nitrate nitrogen which acts as slow releasing supply of nitrogen for longer periods. This leads to biological nitrogen fixation which regulates plant growth and reduces stress.
- The various anti-nematode, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties protects the root zone and creates excellent growing condition for plants.
- Bio-A'grow MC Star biological, safe and Eco-friendly.
Bio-A'grow Neem Application
|8||Pomegranate & Citrus||2 kg/plant|
|9||Other Fruit Crops||1-2 kg/plant|
|12||Floriculture||1 – 3 kg/plant|
|13||Vegetable||200 gms/sq. meter|
|14||Lawn||200 gms/sq. meter|
Availability and Packaging
- Available in both in Pallets and Powder.
- Packed in 25kgs and 40kgs bags.
With a wide range of organic inputs