A rich compost as an organic fertilizer for the global agro-community
What is Bio-Soil ERC
Bio-Soil ERC is a high quality organic compost fertilizer produced through the anaerobic composting process. The result of this is the availability of a composted manure which is free from pathogens and weed seeds. Further microbial enrichment provides an excellent organic compost fertilizer. This makes Bio-Soil ERC an excellent eco-friendly fertilizer containing macro and micro nutrients which is beneficial for optimum plant growth.
What does Bio-Soil ERC contain
- Bio-Soil ERC is an excellent sterilized organic fertilizer containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other micro nutrients. It is further enriched with immobilized microbial cells which contribute towards Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphorous Solubilizing and Sulphur Solubilizing microorganisms. It also contains secondary nutrients such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and other micro nutrients.
- Bio-Soil ERC is completely mineralized with narrow C: N ratio.
- Enrichment of Bio-Soil ERC with trace elements and effective microbes maximises nutrient uptake for fficiency and efficacy.
What does Bio-Soil ERC do
- Application of Bio-Soil ERC releases available nitrogen from the complete organic compounds very gradually. This slow release of nitrogen is a very important asset because it extends nitrogen availability and reduces leaching.
- The nitrogen compounds in the compost are eventually converted into available nitrate form which is soluble and is moved into the root zone with water. This directly activates excellent root zone microbial activities for maximum nutrient uptake.
- Additionally, Bio-Soil ERC increases the soil's organic matter, soil structure, water holding capacity and improves drainage.
- Bio-Soil ERC promotes growth of earthworms and other beneficial soil organisms and other organic amendments which help maintain the soil organic matter levels.
- Bio-Soil ERC supplements other fertilizers for a complete nutrient uptake.
Benefits of Bio-Soil ERC
- Composting kills pathogens and weed seeds, improves characteristics for land application, stabilizes the nutrients, and is required under the certified organic regulations for livestock manures used on crops for human consumption.
- Bio-Soil ERC is suitable for all types of crops as it is completely organic, eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- The use of Bio-Soil ERC helps to maintain the organic matter content of the soil which can improve soil structure and water infiltration.
- Does not produce any residual toxicity in the final agricultural produce.
- Bio-Soil ERC supplements and complements other fertilizers for maximum crop nutrient composition.
Application of Bio-Soil ERC
Bio-Soil ERC can be applied directly on to the soil or in combination with jungle soil or with own estate crop residue manure. Profuse irrigation immediately after application.
Dosage: For Field & Plantation Crops – 1-2 tonnes per acre.
Shelf life: One year if stored at 20-25°C and if unopened.
Packaging: 25 Kg , 40 Kg
With a wide range of organic inputs