Bio-Soil MasterA rich compost as an organic fertilizer for the global agro-community
Bio-Soil Master is a high quality organic compost fertilizer produced through the anaerobic composting process. The result of this is the availability of a composted manure which is free from pathogens and weed seeds. Further microbial enrichment provides an excellent organic compost fertilizer. This makes Bio-Soil Master an excellent eco-friendly fertilizer containing macro and micro nutrients which is beneficial for optimum plant growth.Availability and Packaging:
Available in Cake, Powder and Pellet forms
Packed in 25kgs and 40kgs bags.
Sterilized Organic Compost Fertilizer
Maximum Crop Nutrient Composition
Enrichment of Micro & Macro Nutrients
What is Bio-Soil Master?
Bio-Soil Master is a high quality organic compost fertilizer produced through the anaerobic composting process. The result of this is the availability of a composted manure which is free from pathogens and weed seeds. Further microbial enrichment provides an excellent organic compost fertilizer. This makes Bio-Soil Master an excellent eco-friendly fertilizer containing macro and micro nutrients which is beneficial for optimum plant growth.
What does Bio-Soil Master contain?
- Bio-Soil Master is an excellent sterilized organic fertilizer containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other micro nutrients. It is further enriched with immobilized microbial cells which contribute towards Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphorous Solubilizing and Sulphur Solubilizing microorganisms. It also contains secondary nutrients such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and other micro nutrients.
- Bio-Soil Master is completely mineralized with narrow C: N ratio.
- Enrichment of Bio-Soil Master with trace elements and effective microbes maximises nutrient uptake for fficiency and efficacy.
What does Bio-Soil Master do?
- Application of Bio-Soil Master releases available nitrogen from the complete organic compounds very gradually. This slow release of nitrogen is a very important asset because it extends nitrogen availability and reduces leaching.
- The nitrogen compounds in the compost are eventually converted into available nitrate form which is soluble and is moved into the root zone with water. This directly activates excellent root zone microbial activities for maximum nutrient uptake.
- Additionally, Bio-Soil Master increases the soil's organic matter, soil structure, water holding capacity and improves drainage.
- Bio-Soil Master promotes growth of earthworms and other beneficial soil organisms and other organic amendments which help maintain the soil organic matter levels.
- Bio-Soil Master supplements other fertilizers for a complete nutrient uptake.
Benefits of Bio-Soil Master
- Composting kills pathogens and weed seeds, improves characteristics for land application, stabilizes the nutrients, and is required under the certified organic regulations for livestock manures used on crops for human consumption.
- Bio-Soil Master is suitable for all types of crops as it is completely organic, eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- The use of Bio-Soil Master helps to maintain the organic matter content of the soil which can improve soil structure and water infiltration.
- Does not produce any residual toxicity in the final agricultural produce.
- Bio-Soil Master supplements and complements other fertilizers for maximum crop nutrient composition.
Application of Bio-Soil Master
Bio-Soil Master can be applied directly on to the soil or in combination with jungle soil or with own estate crop residue manure. Profuse irrigation immediately after application.
- Dosage: For Field & Plantation Crops – 1-2 tonnes per acre.
- Shelf life: One year if stored at 20-25°C and if unopened.
Subscribe For Newsletter
We send you latest news couple a month ( No Spam).