Bio-Spread E''An extraordinary Wetting & Penetrating Agent
Bio-Spread E'' is a wetting and penetrating agent which essentially increases the efficacy of the applied pesticides and/or foliar spray on crops. Bio-Spread E'' reduces the surface tension of water which increases the spreading abilities of Bio-Spread E''. Lowering the surface tension lowers the energy required to spread drops onto a film, thus weakening the cohesive properties of the liquid and strengthening its adhesive properties.Availability and Packaging:
Available in Liquid forms
Packed in 500 ml, 1 Litre & 5 Litres Pack
Immune Booster & Disease Resistance
Natural Nutritional Supplement
Organic Anti Microbial Agent
What is Bio-Spread E'?
Our Wetting WONDER is an extra ordinary wetting and penetrating agent specially formulated for our farmer community.
It acts by reducing the surface tension of the water which is universally used to mix and apply any kind of pesticides, fertilizers on the plants especially as a foliar spay thereby makes the applied pesticides, fertilizers to easily spread evenly on the plants, remain adhere on the plant surfaces for a longer period of time to be beneficial of those application.
Benefits of Bio-Spread E'
- Can be used with all conventional agrochemicals, such as Plant Growth Regulators, Herbicides, Insecticide, Fungicide, Fertilizers and Micro-nutrients
- Can be used for almost all plants, including all kinds of crops, vegetables, fruits, flowers, grassland, trees and so on.
- Super spreader for soluble liquid and emulsifiable concentrate formulations.
- Promotes spray volume reduction.
- Super spreading and penetration of sprayed agricultural chemicals.
- Improves spray coverage.
- Non-Ionic, making it useful with a broad range of agrochemical formulations.
- Reduces the residues of pesticides.
- Fast absorption of the pesticide spray solution.
- Improve the rain fastness and efficacy of the pesticide.
- Reduces environmental pollution caused by agrochemicals.
Specification of Bio-Spread E'
Recommended Dosage: 1 ml per litre of water
Can be used for almost all plants, including all kinds of crops, vegetables, fruits, flowers, grassland, trees and so on.
Subscribe For Newsletter
We send you latest news couple a month ( No Spam).