What is Bio-Spread E'
Bio-Spread E' is a wetting and penetrating agent which essentially increases the efficacy of the applied pesticides and/or foliar spray on crops. Bio-Spread E' reduces the surface tension of water which increases the spreading abilities of Bio-Spread E'. Lowering the surface tension lowers the energy required to spread drops onto a film, thus weakening the cohesive properties of the liquid and strengthening its adhesive properties.
Benefits of Bio-Spread E'
- Can be used with all conventional agrichemicals, such as Plant Growth Regulators, Herbicides, Insecticide, Fungicide, Fertilizers and Micronutrients
- Can be used for almost all plants, including all kinds of crops, vegetables, fruits, flowers, grassland, trees and so on.
- Super spreader for soluble liquid and emulsifiable concentrate formulations.
- Promotes spray volume reduction.
- Super spreading and penetration of sprayed agricultural chemicals.
- Improves spray coverage.
- Non-Ionic, making it useful with a broad range of agrochemical formulations.
- Reduces the residues of pesticides.
- Fast absorption of the pesticide spray solution.
- Improve the rain fastness and efficacy of the pesticide.
- Reduces environmental pollution caused by agrochemicals.
Specification of Bio-Spread E'
Recommended Dosage: 1 ml per litre of water
Packing: 50/100/250/500/1000 ml
With a wide range of organic inputs